Friday, April 30, 2010

Every Penny Counts

As my husband and I embark on this adventure called life the one thing that we struggle with, like so many people, is money. Trying to pay off debts and save up money can be such a struggle, so I am constantly trying to come up with ways to save us money. One of those changes I have talked about before is with our food budget. I have worked really hard to keep our costs down every month and I have no problem cutting out coupons to do that, but I have never really found a good resource for coupons. Finally today I happened upon a site that I am very excited about. And while I normally try to wait to talk about a new product, recipe or service until after I have experimented with it for a while I wanted to share this one right away. www.afullcup.com is not just a place to find coupons it is a community of people who are just like you, trying to save every penny they can. It is full of tips and advice on how and where to go to save money. It has a fantastic forum and a very informative blog about where to go to get the best deals of the week. Trust me there is no better feeling then seeing your debt go down and your savings account go up and by introducing things like www.afullcup.com into your daily routine you can start to see that happen. It takes many small steps to change your financial situation but one thing is true if you do nothing at all then nothing will change. Don't just wish for financial freedom take steps to change bad habits and create good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment