Friday, August 20, 2010

What's in a name

For those of you following my blog you may have noticed some big changes. As time has gone on I have begun to realize the importance in a name in a blog. The name is the first thing people see, your first impression. Sometimes it is humor based and other times sometimes just matter of fact. Either way it brings a sense of clarification for the reader.
So what does this mean for my blog. Well clarity and focus for start, going to a more focus goal of sharing my love for cooking to help inspire, especially for those that struggle when it comes to cooking. I want to bring my readers along in the journey of creative budgeting to help make it so simple that it becomes second nature. Because once it becomes second nature we no longer have to focus and worrying about it, and instead can devote our time to creating mouthwatering delights to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment