Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chef'N Palm Peeler-best peeler you will ever buy

Have you ever come across something that made your life so much easier that you just wanted to tell everyone?  I don't know about you but I have these memories of leaning over a sink during the holidays peeling potatoes or apples for my dad.  We had one of those awful stainless steel peelers that after a while started hurting my little hands.  It would take forever and after it was all done my hands would itch and hurt.  My dislike for peeling things continued into my adulthood.  I wouldn't even buy regular carrots because I didn't want to have to peel them, despite my husband not liking them I would buy the bags of baby carrots to make my life easier.  But one day I came across the Chef'N Palm Peeler and it all changed.

In my opinion Chef'N has some of the best kitchen utensils out there and this is just one of several products that I have personally purchased and love.  The Chef'N Palm Peeler slips over one of your fingers and sits in the palm of your hand.  The movement is so natural and quick; I find that jobs that once took several minutes now take seconds.  There are a lot of kitchen tools out there and not all of them are actually useful.  I mean seriously who actually uses a salad spinner consistently enough to justify buying it.  But this little peeler is seriously the investment I have made so far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment