Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Your Comments and Suggestions

We are all different and unique people and our needs reflect that.  I want to address that difference by asking for your tips or requests for posts.  What are your own personal needs when it comes to trimming the fat off your budget?  What kinds of meal ideas are you looking for in your life?  These are things that I would like to know.   Because often times life gets too busy and you find that you don't have the time to look up recipe ideas, meal plan options or even ways to save money.  That is what I want to be here for, so post your requests and let me do the work for you.

2 comments:

  1. Healthy, cheap slow cooker meals! I'd love to be able to leave stuff during the day, they're either full of stodge, made with beef which isn't that cheap or just pretty unappealing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kate for your request. I hope that you enjoy this new post. http://smallwalletbigappetite.blogspot.com/2010/11/crockpot-chicken-artichoke-and-spinach.html

    ReplyDelete