Friday, February 4, 2011

Easy ideas for your Super Bowl Party- Cream Cheese Roll Ups


As we are coming up to Super Bowl weekend I decided I wanted to share one of my favorite easy appetizers as a simple solution for any occasion.  It was one of those snacks that my mom would make when I was a kid that no matter how much she would prepare there just never seemed to be enough.  It was the first thing I put on my list of foods I wanted at my wedding. And the great thing about it is that it is so simple to make that there are no excuses to not do it.  




Cream Cheese Roll Ups
1- 8oz container of reduced fat cream cheese
4 oz can of chopped black olives
4 oz can of chopped green chilies
1/2 cup grated cheese
3 stalks of green onion, diced
10 tortillas





Allow cream cheese to sit in room temperature until soft and then mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. 
























Spread a large dollop of mixture onto tortillas and carefully roll up making sure to not over fill.  Make sure that the tortillas are at room temperature before trying to roll them so that they don’t tear.




















Slice tortilla rolls into 5 pieces.  Although this can vary if you are using a larger tortilla.  

No comments:

Post a Comment